Associate Broker – Commercial Specialist
Contact Suzanne at
|Suzanne is a licensed real estate broker in Virginia, West Virginia and Maryland. Her extensive background in real estate and management consulting includes five years as Chief of Staff for the Bureau of Overseas Buildings Operations at the Department of State. She has served as Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of American Village Communities, a non-profit organization, purchasing, rehabilitating and managing apartments for low income families. She served as Senior Real Estate Advisor for the DC Public Schools and was Public Relations/Marketing Director for the Dulles Greenway/Toll Road Investors Partnership.
As Managing Partner, Suzanne developed a number of commercial and residential projects from zoning to construction including historical tax credit properties. She was past Chairman and a member of the Shenandoah University Harry F. Byrd, Jr. Business School Board of Advisors. Additionally, Suzanne serves as the Treasurer of the Hawthorne Garden Club, past Chair and Board Member of Bell Grove, Inc., and Grace Evangelical Lutheran Church Council, Chair of the Blue Ridge Democratic Committee, a member of the Laurel Center Board of Directors, and was re-appointed by the Governor in 2018 to the Board of Professional and Occupational Regulation.
SUZANNE’S SUCCESS STORIES
– Leasing of Office Space at Handley Crossing, to Edward Jones & Co., L.P.
– Sale of 320 Westside Station to P. Haines
– Sale of Self-Storage & Contractor Yard at 5320 Strasburg Road to Strasburg Storage LLC
– Represented seller of 1014 Amherst St, First Tee LLC
– Leasing of Retail Space at 611 W. Jubal Early Drive to Cain LLC dba Merle Norman Cosmetics
– Sale of 14.27 Acres of Shenandoah Ave to Raad Saleh
– Sale of Warehouse at 3 Cattleman’s Lane to 1881 Real Estate LLC
– Represents sellers in sale of Sarah Zane Firehall, Winchester
– Leasing of Auto Shop at 3557 Berryville Pike to Auto Depot of Charles Town
– Represented seller in sale of Warehouse at 11859 Lord Fairfax Hwy Boyce, VA
– Sale of Land at 633 Cedar Creek Grade to Bassers Building LLC
– Leasing of several industrial units—Hipp Warehouse Front Royal
– Leasing of Office Space at Kernstown Commons to Plato’s Closet
– Sale of Warehouse at 185 Precision Drive, Winchester, Virginia to Anderson Property Group LLC
– Leasing of Commercial Space at 450 S. Commerce St., Front Royal, VA to Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing Partners LLC